The spring is here and with it what all allergy sufferers fear, pollen. If you are one of the million of allergic people in the World, we will give you 5 tips that will make you cope better this time of the year.
- We already know that spring invites you to go out to the street, to take a beer on a small terrace… but if you suffer from allergy it is best to check the pollen level before leaving, especially on days of high concentration and windy. Here we leave one of the pages you can visit: https://www.eltiempo.es/polen
- Throughout the day there are also hours were more pollen accumulates than in others, the time of greatest concentration is from 5:00 to 10:00 in the morning and from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., therefore It is advisable to reduce outdoor activities in those time intervals.
- Pollen filters in air conditioners both at home and in the car can help, as long as they are changed regularly.
- The clothes we wear are a magnet for pollen grains, so it is advisable to shower and change clothes as soon as you get home, in addition to avoiding hanging clothes outside.
- Wearing sunglasses can also help you avoid pollen coming into contact with your eyes.
We hope that these small tips will help you, but it is always advisable to go to the doctor or a specialist to advise you.